Alternator Conversion

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Alternator Conversion
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 21:47:09 -0500
Listers,

I will be changing the generator on my TR4A to an alternator.  Which
alternators have been used successfully and what size was it?  What
kind of mounting problems did you experience?  Are you happy with
the change?

I would like to put in a above average output alternator when I do this.
No sense being border line here.

TIA
"Taxation WITH representation isn't so hot, either!"

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4           BFC25720L (In "Teething" Mode right now)
1966 TR4A               CT72398L (Rebulding has commenced)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Spring shackle problems)