Offer to haul parts along I-81/I-40 (east to west)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Offer to haul parts along I-81/I-40 (east to west)
From: Cliff Hansen <chansen@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 23:05:03 -0400
Listers,

I'll be driving the trusty Mazda truck from Virginia Beach to Albuquerque
in late September.   I'll have a tranny and steering rack in the back, along
with some other stuff the moving company won't take.  No sense going
empty; anyone need some parts moved along this route?  Norfolk to
Roanoke VA on 460, then to Knoxville on I-81, pick up I-40 all the rest of
the way.  I anticipate having some room in the back if someone
needs to move some parts.  Only two quid-pro-quos:

1) Make the parts convenient to the freeways
2) Buy the kids a happy meal

Cliff Hansen
chansen@exis.net
1966 TR-4A CTC 64615L