Looking for TR4A Frame

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Looking for TR4A Frame
From: "Kevin O'Driscoll" <ko3@columbia.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 15:05:43 -0400 (EDT)
Brad,
About a year ago, I was making inquiries at Sports and Classic Cars in CT
when I was told that a brand new TR4 frame (originally shipped from the
factory, I was told) was available for a price.  The TR4 frame will fit
under a TR4A quite nicely with a few minor modifications including the
live axle springs and the front lower A-arms, however it is incompatible
with the IRS rear end setup.  Sports and Classics advertises in Hemmings.
Sincerely
-Kevin
CT74,666