TR 6 headlamp dinner switch

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR 6 headlamp dinner switch
From: canada <canada@voyageronline.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 98 13:08:11 -0000
Listers--

I'm looking for a broken headlamp dimmer switch for a 76 TR6.  My swtich
works fine, but the flat end piece is missing--there are splines on the
end of the switch shaft where, i presume, a moulded flat end piece was
once attached.  Don't want to spend an arm & leg on a new switch.  If
anyone has a broken switch that appears to be constructed this way and
has been looking for a reason to part with it, pls. let me know what
you're asking.  thnx.

By the way, I just finished redoing the rear suspension with nylatron tr.
arm bushings, hd springs, shocks & links.  A much easier 13-hour job than
imagined, thanks to all the advice I got from this list.

Ian CF57345U