Re: Removing Ball Joints - TR6

To: "Frank & Carol Bandre" <bandrece@accessus.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Removing Ball Joints - TR6
From: "Kevin N. Andrews" <kevina@emji.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 21:57:11 -0400
Get a hammer and leave the nut on loosely. Give a good wack with the hammer
against the spindle that the ball joint goes through. It might take a
couple of tries. But it will come loose. It's fast and quick. I do this
everyday at work on cars that I have to replace ball joints or outer tie
rod ends. Beats buying a tool when you already have a hammer.
Kevin Andrews