Re: Corroless

To: Jack McCarrick <jmccarr@ibm.net>, Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Corroless
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 11:01:58 -0700
Hi Jack....  My experience...  It's a QUICK FIX product that people buy
with visions of just that... a quick fix!  BUT if it's heavy rust...
Corroless is only a temporary fix and the damage will continue... if it's
light rust... then it's helpful...     This said, my overall feeling is...
if it's light rust... then just sand it... and do it right!   So... there's
really not that much point in the product unless you're just trying to
protect shovels, picks, and other outdoor metal
tools/machinery/equipment.   (Where you don't want to spend the time to
sand!)

--Justin