Re: Corroless

To: Jack McCarrick <jmccarr@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: Corroless
From: Dave Brackin <dbrackin@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 21:23:43 -0400
Hi Jack,
I've used Corroless for several years and I find it really comes in handy
for  keeping  inner fender wells and floors rust free.  It's not 'floor in
a can' though, if your thinking about a coat of paint instead of replacing
panels.  You must clean the surface well then brush on a good coat.  It
will add years to a 'french lace' floor... plugs up all the small holes and
is scratch proof.  I read the story about... 'putting a drop on your
favorite wrench' and tried it.  It's still there...

The deal with painting a color coat on top is that you mus t paint it
within 8 hours after you appply the Corroless.  I'm using it on the frame,
on the underside of the tub and in the trunk of my '57 TR3 restoration.
and am driving a TR250 with original floors painted with the stuff.  Three
years and still no sign of any problems.

Whoa...this is starting to sound like a testimonial...."I through singing
now"

Dave Corroless   8-)