RE: How/when did the Triumph bug bite you?

To: "'Charles Duckworth'" <cnlduckwor@ninenet.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: How/when did the Triumph bug bite you?
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 09:46:01 -0500
My dad owned a TR3 when I was a kid. My brother and I rode around in the
back "seat (?)" (you can tell we were really small tikes then). I grew up in
Iowa, and still remember how cold that car was in  the winter. Also remember
my mom driving it in some severe cold because she couldn't get the top up (I
think it was autumn) but I still loved it. All the kids on the block would
hang around just to be around that car. We called it the "batmobile" even
though it was red. I know that my dad still wishes he had it, but growing
kids will longer legs kind of rule out a TR3 (or any other TR for that
matter!)

My wife let me get a TR just recently. I couldn't be happier, even with all
the parts laying around the garage. Because I know that someday this car
will be tearing up the streets around here.

Bryan
bdstinocher@sewsus.com
502-782-7397 xt. 2284
68 TR 250 CD 5853 L