Re: ALL LBC'S: Indy British Motor Days (Indianapolis, IN)

To: Spitfires Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfire-Enthusiast Mail List <spitfire-enthusiast@makelist.com>, Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, British Cars Mail List <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: ALL LBC'S: Indy British Motor Days (Indianapolis, IN)
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@tibco.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 20:12:39 -0500
I have re-created the flyer for this event in HTML for your web-viewing
pleasure:

http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael/indy.html

I also have it in MicroSloth Word 97 format. If you're interested in
printing it and chopping out the registration portion to send in, this
may print better. There is a link to download it on the above page.

Vic M.

--
1977 Triumph Spitfire 1500
http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael/spitfire.html