ALL LBC'S: Indy British Motor Days (Indianapolis, IN)

To: Spitfires Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfire-Enthusiast Mail List <spitfire-enthusiast@makelist.com>, Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, British Cars Mail List <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: ALL LBC'S: Indy British Motor Days (Indianapolis, IN)
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@tibco.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 13:44:39 -0500
hello all you happy people,

     I have in my posession, a flyer detailing the event INDY BRITISH
MOTOR DAYS this September 25th - 27th, 1998.

     I am planning on attending and would like to hear from anyone in
the midwest located directly west to directly north of the Chicago area
who are also planning to attend. Since Chicago will be on your way, why
don't we coordinate a caravan? I have not checked with my local club
(Illinois Sports Owners Association) regarding their plans, if they have
any, but it would be fun to add a few more cars or even another club to
make the trip down!

SO.......!!

1) If you want a copy of the flyer, email me directly.
2) If you are interested in the caravan, email me directly.
3) If you wanna just BS, email me directly.
4) If you wanna flame me, email me directly.
5) If you wanna give away your fully restored Triumph, email me your
address directly.

Cheers,

Vic M.

--