TR3 Hardtops?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3 Hardtops?
From: "Coday Family" <coday@localaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 18:21:13 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Coday@Mail.localaccess.com>
As long as we're on the hardtop thread.  I got a pretty badly rusted
hardtop with my TR3.  Recently took it to a good welder and he said
it could be repaired, but it might be cheaper to find one somewhere.
So does anybody have a decent 3 hardtop?  What should I expect to pay
for one?

Thanks,

Geezer

TR3A TS52320L