TR250 Body Tub

To: "'TRIUMPH MAIL'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR250 Body Tub
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 15:18:39 -0500
I am slowly but surely stripping the car down. I have all fenders, both
bumpers, doors, trunk and hood off; tonight is windscreen and interior. My
question: I want to take the tub off the frame but the mechanicals intact.
Is this possible? Will the tub lift off of the frame, or do I need to take
out the engine (or serious dismantle it) or anything else? Will the inner
front fenders come off as well? It looks welded, but I can't really tell.
I'm trying to get a rolling frame with the mechanicals so that I can work on
it one at a time, do all work with the tub off, then fix the tub, etc, and
put back on the frame. Am I crazy?

Thanks for your input in advance.
Bryan
bdstinocher@sewsus.com