Re: TR4A corroded trailing arm

To: Tony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR4A corroded trailing arm
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@pupress.princeton.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 13:53:11 EST5EDT
Tony,

Try to find some good used ones out there. They seem pretty sturdy and It's
possible the
trailing arms from a TR6 would work fine -- even if they are not absolutely
identical,
and you might have to use TR6 mounting hdwe and brackets....I've the impression
that very
little is different about the TR4A-6 rear suspension other than spirngs and
mounting
brackets...

Maybe there's someone out there who could do a "repair" on them but why take
the chance?

Try Ted Schumacher or British Miles in PA. I'm sure British Miles has a TR6
parts car or
two...

Chris Lillja
Spit MkIV