Re: Rust Repair

To: Steve Bonner <steveb@aspec.com>
Subject: Re: Rust Repair
From: Jack McCarrick <jmccarr@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 09:01:46 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Just thought that I would note that I'm following the same path as Malcom.  My
3A needs significant work in the firewall to dash area when I get to that
stage.  I took it on as a challenge.  It would be easier to just go buy a
different car and be on the road sooner.  But I need to conquer this.   In this
area there is an old club full of folks that have previously done different
parts of this. Look for that type of resource.  I'll be using them as advisors,
you may find one of them in your area that will do some of the work for a fee
because they enjoy reviving TR's and could use the parts money.  They will also
be aware of parts resources.  I've had my car 3 months and can not believe the
resources that I've found and keep finding.

Jack McCarrick
Columbus, Oh