More TR4 clutch q's

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: More TR4 clutch q's
From: Dennis Barr <tr357@cdsnet.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 21:48:54 -0700
Hi fellow travelers: After examining all parts and double checking for
proper assembly, I installed (the third time) my tranny in my TR4. My
problems seem to be associated somehow with the hydraulics. The slave is
new, the MC is a White Post rebuild. No leaking fluid; piston moves on
slave when clutch depressed; bled and bled system; new hydraulic hose
from pipe to slave. (Original post concerned non-releasing clutch;
difficulty shifting)Clutch housing looks good; pressure plate will move;
driven plate facing flywheel properly.
Dear friends-what am I overlooking ???
Thank you
Dennis Barr