RE: More TR4 clutch q's

To: "Dennis Barr" <tr357@cdsnet.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: More TR4 clutch q's
From: "Bob Hutton" <bob@calc.com.au>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 14:57:32 +1000charset="iso-8859-1"
Dennis,
Is it possible, as it is with the 2000/2500 motor to mount the slave
cylinder on the wrong side of its mounting plate?
The 2500 manual actually shows an exploded view of it mounted on the wrong
side, but accompanying photos show it correctly mounted. Wrongly mounted you
would lose nearly 3/4" movement. On the 2500, the slave cylinder's body is
through the mounting plate with its mounting flange on the gearbox side of
the plate.

Regards,
Bob hutton