Re: Redline Magazine

To: Bob Danielson <75TRSix@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Redline Magazine
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 21:35:21 -0400
Cc: "\"Triumph\" <Triumphs@autox.team.net" <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hey- Redline- now that's our style- dump on everybody, but do it in a
tongue-in-cheek manner. MGB- if you see it -kill it. Now that's funny. Not that
I have anything against MGB's,  mind you. Owned some myself. And why do they
always fall all over Jags! Not that I don't like them, but they're worse than
Triumphs in a lot of ways. Notice the media usually go for the status symbols.
It's like if you've noticed, you can buy a nice 1995 Corvette for about $26,000.
A nice 1997 goes for about $51,000. Now I don't know about all of you but it
seems to me that the admission price of that 'status' is going to cost you
plenty in terms of depreciation. None for me, thanks.

Just my humble $.02 worth
Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6