Re: TR3 Mod's

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR3 Mod's
From: "culture.virus" <blknwht@nwrain.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 18:44:46 -0700
A couple suggestions: the neon underbody lighting is passe - but be sure to
add those new blue driving lights. A 12" inch end pipe is overkill and will
reduce performance - reduce it to a modest 6". Be sure to add a tacky
airbrushed mural to the decklid. and don't forget the all important
Neuspeed sticker (even if Neuspeed doesn't make any Triumph add-ons) across
the windsheild.

Jerry - who does drive a 3" lowered Civic....

At 02:46 PM 8/14/98 -0700, you wrote:

>I was just looking at buying a small mouth TR3 and making the following
>mod's to it:
>Lower the suspension by 2-3"
>French the head/tail lights, fuel filler cap
>Neon underbody lighting
>Black powder-coat all of the bright-work
>Hydraulic suspension
>Purple candy flake paint
>Straight pipes with a 12" diameter end pipe
>Separate wiring harness and battery set for the sound system
>A set of the lovely tan seats from the BRG Miata with the speakers in the
>headrest
>A pair of Bass cannons mounted in the trunk
>
>Any other suggestions from the group?
>

>I've probably offended a huge chunk of the group, but this new migaine
>medication makes me do crazy stuff.
>
>Just kidding - mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
>
>Mark Milotay
>'80 Spitfire
>Victoria Triumph Owners Group

Jerry McDonald
'82 Volvo Turbo Wagon (hers)
'77 Civic CVCC (his, now with ghetto bounce!)
'66 Dodge Dart Wagon (hers)
'61 Triumph TR4 - CT1272L (his)