Re: TR3 Mod's

To: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: TR3 Mod's
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 16:04:47 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Fri, 14 Aug 1998, Mark Milotay wrote:

> I was just looking at buying a small mouth TR3 and making the following
> mod's to it:
> Lower the suspension by 2-3"

That would make it about 1" off the ground... you'd have to move to the
Prairies

> French the head/tail lights, fuel filler cap

Well, it's YOUR car, but I like to keep my lips off the electrics...

> Neon underbody lighting

A set of those "Chaser" lights along the chrome trim would be neat... like
the ones that appear at Xmas

> Black powder-coat all of the bright-work

And chrome the frame & suspension

> Straight pipes with a 12" diameter end pipe

I have an old dented trumpet you can have, howbout that instead?  tuned
exhaust...

> Separate wiring harness and battery set for the sound system

And a VW beetle motor in the spare tire well to keep it charged

> A pair of Bass cannons mounted in the trunk

Hmm, would this give you a smallmouth Bass?

> Any other suggestions from the group?

Definitely the Civic (nee Daytona) "go-faster" wing.  Or at least
Batmobile fins.  And turn the wheels inside-out to widen the stance.

> I've probably offended a huge chunk of the group, but this new migaine
> medication makes me do crazy stuff.

O'reilly?  I'm on nova-lexin.  wheee