RE: No thermostat?

To: "'Stinocher, Bryan D.'" <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>, "'Coday Family'" <coday@localaccess.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: No thermostat?
From: "Bowley, Glenn (GCICT)" <glenn.bowley@gerbercoburn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 10:13:28 -0400
Another question along these same lines. Does anyone know what the
"stock" thermostat rating is for a '75 Spit?
I seem to remember 180 degrees F? The reason I ask is that the electric
"pusher" fan I put in has a preset trip point of 180 degrees F, seems
like the fan should't come on just when the thermostat is opening.

Glenn Bowley
Mansfield Connecticut
'75 Spit 1500 (FM30644U)