It's aliiiive!!!

To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: It's aliiiive!!!
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 15:56:21 -0700 (PDT)
Hoo hoo!  What a noise.

All this talk of grand airplaine noises caused me to become jealous.  I
put the new low-T lead into the TR4's dizzy and put *fresh* gas into the
carb bowls.

Fired first pull... ran the second.  Talk about a way to instill fresh
confidence... but I think I've found one.

Estimated launch time is sometime next week... I don't have to work so I
will be knuckling down on the fenders.

Only one running problem (aside from lack of gas tank)- red light won't go
out.  We'll see what happens when the rest of the wires are hooked up
steering column especially)

-Malcolm
'62 TR4, anxious to bet let out again