Re: HELP - A TR Owner Wannabe

To: Carlos Cruz <CCruz@starbucks.com>
Subject: Re: HELP - A TR Owner Wannabe
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 20:47:21 -0700
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I've never bought a car sight unseen, but if they've told you that it
doesn't have the convertible top, I'd give them the benefit of the
doubt.

Convertible tops are commonly available, in fact I just ordered one for
my car about 3 hours ago. You can contact either Moss motors or the
Roadster Factory.

These vendors and others are listed on the web pages of the Vintage
Triumph Register - http://www.vtr.org

You'll also find a wealth of other information on Triumph cars there, as
well as a classified ads section that lists other Triumph cars for sale.

I would check this out for an idea of prices before I purchased a car.
You might also find one closer.

--
George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L - finally painting!