Re: Carb Cleaner

To: "Ronald A. Dowty" <rdowty@wans.net>
Subject: Re: Carb Cleaner
From: Patrick Barber <sailnbail@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 21:14:37 -0400
GUNK makes a carburator cleaner which comes in a 1 gallon paint type can.
The can is filled about 3/4 full and comes with a little parts basket to
keep from losing small parts into the bottom of the can.  Cost about $12.00
I think. It did a good job of removing the oil,varnish, etc from the
aluminum Stromburg.  It did not make the carb "shiny".  You may need to
consider polishing or cleaning with someother method.  Good Luck!!

--
Patrick Barber
74 Spitfire 1500 (FM14774U)