Re: Carb Cleaner

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Carb Cleaner
From: "DON BOYD, JOAN IKOMA" <dbji@whidbey.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 21:03:25 -0700
Find a shop with a bead blast cabinet with corn cobb media. Yea I know it
sounds strange, but it will make your carbs look new. There are many
different media avalible and corn cobbs are one of the most mild. In my
shop, I used corn cobbs, walnut shells, glass beads, and silicone carbide
sand, depending on the job.

Don Boyd
simi retired shop owner