The New Guy

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The New Guy
From: Mike Kunzig <mkunzig@stk.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 13:16:52 -0500
Hello,
        I just wanted to introduce myself becasue this is my first time
on the list. My friends have just purchased a 1972 Spitfire IV "basket
case" and we are in the process of rebuilding it. Their intentions at
the moment are to keep it as stock as possible, but since we are a bunch
of kids(in our 20's) we might move away from that idea in the end. For
now though, I could use some suggestions on some respectable parts
dealers, preferably in the US but not limited to. I'm really having a
lot of fun and am looking foward to getting this thing running. Any
suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

        Mike