Re: Hello there

To: "Eric A. Yates" <eyates@earth.nwu.edu>
Subject: Re: Hello there
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@tibco.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 11:55:04 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Spitfires <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, spitfire-enthusiast@makelist.com, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Eric,

Welcome! By the email address, I'm guessing I met you at the picnic ISOA
had this past weekend. I'm the one with the 77 Spit. I hope you get
yours soon.

For your (and others) information, there are other helpful lists out
there.

spitfires@autox.team.net
british-cars@autox.team.net
spitfire-enthusiast@makelist.com

Hopefully this list is okay with my mentioning it, but the way I figure
it: The more resources you have to help with your car the better!

I receive copies of my postings...you should also.

--
Regards,

Vic

Victor Michael                 |       vmichael@tibco.com
Systems Engineer               |     Voice (312) 214-2327
TIBCO Finance Technology Inc.  |     Pager (800) 759-8888
CTS, Chicago                   |             Pin# 1583904
'77 Spitfire (fm62959u) http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael