Hello there

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hello there
From: "Eric A. Yates" <eyates@earth.nwu.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 11:44:50 -0500

Hi folks,

I just joined the list today and wanted to say hello. At the moment, I do
not own a Triumph but I think that will change within a week or so. I have
been put in touch with a great 78 Spitfire 1500 by a friend in my local
Triumph club and I might just be driving that puppy by next weekend.

Just wanted to say hello and make my presence known. Until I get a car
and/or come up with something to contribute I'll probably be lurking for a
while.

P.S. One question (although once I send this message I'll probably figure
out the answer)... when I post to this list, will I receive a copy of my
message? I am on another list that is configured this way, and I like it.
If this listserv doesn't send me a copy of my messages, can I set it up to
do so?

Eric.

--------
Eric A. Yates