RE: stromberg carb questions

To: "'trunnell@mindspring.com'" <trunnell@mindspring.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: stromberg carb questions
From: "Bowley, Glenn (GCICT)" <glenn.bowley@gerbercoburn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 07:20:10 -0400
Glenn-
I have a manual that covers Webers, and Strombergs, and I believe it's
printed by Haynes.
It's a great manual, and is very detailed for rebuilding. Check you
local auto parts store,
If they don't have it I'm sure they can order it. I'll look when I get
home tonight to make sure It's
a Haynes manual.
        I don't know about the spring setup you mentioned since I have a
'75, and it might be different.
I'm sure someone on the list will have an answer though!

Good luck!
Glenn Bowley
Mansfield, CT
'75 Spitfire 1500 (FM30644U)