TR Thermostat Suggestion

Subject: TR Thermostat Suggestion
From: Jack McCarrick <jmccarr@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 02:33:10 -0400
The recent discussions on the  thermostat w/bypass and common
substitution problem   make a good case for trying to make it easier to
recognize the visual difference.  Having never seen the correct
thermostat I would not recognize one until I made the same mistake.  I
suspect many current and future TR owners will have the same problem.

This would be a good thing to have visually represented on the VTR
pages.  To do so would require photos of both to be posted so that
everyone could see the difference.  The alternative solutions would fit
nicely alongside.  Not knowing how things get to the VTR pages and not
having both examples I need to leave this suggestion with those of you
that may be capable.