TR4

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR4
From: "Rick Taylor" <rgt3000@one.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 22:30:49 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Thanks again to the list for the help on my speedo.  I cleaned it a.k.a. the
instructions for a tach on one of the web pages of the list, it is at least
registering speed again (will check accuracy later).  Do any of the Listers
live in the Lexington KY area?  I am taking my wife to a craft show there
this Friday and will need to find something to occupy my time.  I was hoping
there was some type of LBC parts supply or something for me to do while she
looks at her items.

Thanks in advance for any information / ideas on what to do.

Rick
TR4A CT57505L