Putting Car Manual in .pdf for Web Access

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Putting Car Manual in .pdf for Web Access
From: FW Underwood <funder77@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 15:12:38 -0400
I have the shop manual for the MKI Ford Consul Zephyr Zodaic and the
Spare Parts Manual for the MKII Ford Consul Zephyr Zodiac. I have
scanned all 58 pages of the illustrated parts manual but theby the time
I make one Word.doc I have run out of HD & RAM.  I bought Adobe's
AcrobatWriter which is a PDF writer macro for Word- So far it has worked
well for the 1-3 page 'demo' documents, but I want to have just one
book.  What is/has anyone done to get the shop manuals on the web?
I DON'T have access to any Corporate packages nor do I really want to
send Adobe $900 for what(can't recall the software title) I think will
work for this project.

Also, anyone burned any archived magazines to CD-Rom- I have about 10
years of Practical Classics & Car Restorer magazine I want to archive on
CD Rom.  I do have a CDRom Recorder.

Cheers,
Frank U
'59 Ford Consul MKII Lowline Convertible
'79 1500 Spitfire too!
Atlanta GA USA (well sort of...)