It's Alive!!!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: It's Alive!!!
From: "Coday Family" <coday@localaccess.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 1998 21:36:56 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Coday@Mail.localaccess.com>
Got the brake line bent, but it had too many tight bends so went down
and bought a bender.  Bled the brakes and clutch til the systems must
be thoroughly charged with new fluid.

Scrubbed up the spark plugs a bit which were slightly fouled, cleaned
up the plug wire connections at the distributor cap and Baby fired
right up.

Just went for a short ride around the block in the moonlight, good
thing for the full moon because I couldn't get a single light to go
on.  Lots left to do, and it's far from road ready, but we made it
around the block a week ahead of my estimated launch time.  Motor has
60 plus pounds of oil pressure, warmed up to about 170 and seemed to
want to stay there.

What a thrill after having the beast in a box for the past two years.

Geezer, Buffy and the twins

59 TR3 TS52320 (a daily driver wannabe)