Another Hurdle Flattened

To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Another Hurdle Flattened
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 1998 19:52:23 -0700 (PDT)

Urk.  Got the rocker panel on today.  Also fixed the surrounding floor
and inner panels and the bottom of the A post.  Rust sucks.

I highly recommend a set of Organic Vapor filters (respirator) for anyone
working with paints and glues!  Can't even smell them with one o' these
things on your face.  I'd been working with particle filters before- they
were OK but still let vapors through.

I have taken some pictures (will take more if I find flash batteries) so
the Web- enhanced (!) crowd will get to see what I've done.

Next hurdle: sheetmetal below the master cylinders & the front fender
mounts.  They are started but nowhere near finished :-(

-Malcolm