Re: TR6 - Dieseling Update

To: "Martin Gonzales" <mxgo@ix.netcom.com>, "triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR6 - Dieseling Update
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 21:17:09 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
No.......... dummy of the month goes to the guy (me) who put 4 bags of
groceries in his trunk, did a quick check for clearance and dropped the lid.
Oh S#@T........... there was a soda bottle in one bag taller then the trunk.
Now I've got a tiny reverse ding with a hairline crack in the paint. You
gotta look close but it's all there. My golf team captain would give me the
DF Award for that move.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD