Re:HiBeams wont come on.

To: sharythur@msn.com, Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re:HiBeams wont come on.
From: Neil Sampson 01276 693068 <neil.sampson@gecm.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 12:31:40 +0100 (BST)
Autoforwarded: false
Disclose-recipients: prohibited
Hop-count: 2
Ua-content-id: 11C83B1F2600
X400-mts-identifier: [;2440311207081998/A46573/EBWDMS]
Dear Sebastian & Gaby,

I had a similar problem only a few weeks ago with my GT6, it was
caused by a dodgy connection between the two lights under the bonnet
(bullet connectors I think they're called).  All I had to do was take
each one out in turn give it a bit of a clean and put it back - making
sure it fitted snugly.  I think I might have had to replace one of
them though - my memory is dreadful !  I'm replacing the switches
today, just to be on the safe side though !

Hope it's as easy as that !

neil