HiBeams wont come on.

To: "'Post to Triumph list server'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: HiBeams wont come on.
From: "Shary Thur" <sharythur@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 15:42:32 -0400
After a pretty uneventful spring/summer it seems that The Prince of Darkness
has reared his ugly head once again.  Car: 74 1/2 TR6.  Problem:  The High
Beam no longer works.  The parking lights will come  on when I turn the
headlight switch to the first setting.  Then when I fully depress the
headlight switch the low beams will come on. However, when I pull on the
lever for the hi beams I get nothing.  I've replaced the hi-beam
stick/terminal with a new one.  I'll take a closer look at it this weekend
to give a more detailed post of what works and what doesn't work.  In the
meantime could somebody give me some tips on what my problem might be.

Thanks in advance.

Sebastien & Gaby.

mailto:sharythur@msn.com