Misfiring

To: <seah@zorba.info.sunyit.edu>
Subject: Misfiring
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 19:37:35 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Ed,

It could be bad ignition wires.  I had to replace mine recently and the
symptom was intermittent misfiring.  Then again, it might not be the
electrical system at all.  I had one car that behaved similarly when under
load or going up a hill, and it turned out to be the fuel pump.  Just a
thought or two...

Sumner Weisman
62 TR-3B