Re: rebuilding master cylinder

To: CarlSereda@aol.com
Subject: Re: rebuilding master cylinder
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 16:39:03 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Carl,
The real trick is to choose a hone with fine enough stones and use
liberal amounts of fluid (not fluif) to keep the cylinder from scoring.
Also, one must remember to keep the thing moving in and out while the
drill is turning, and finally, collapse the tension on the stones when
they are removed.

Regards,
Joe Curry  (Never lost a cylinder in 30 years)

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer