Mailing List Access

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
From: fergie@ntplx.net
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 1998 21:09:03 -0700
Perhaps I'm a little slow, but I just subscribed to several of the
team.net mailing lists and am trying to figure out how to view any sort
of archived info, cars for sale, posts on how to repair widgets -
anything - but can't seem to get anywhere.

I've already gotten a couple of real-time posts, as well as answers to
questions I've asked, but there must be a TON of good stuff (and
probably some not so good stuff) out there and I'd like to look at it
too. Any instructions, URLs, etc. would be appreciated.

Needless to say, this is my first experience with this sort of thing.
Thanks, everyone.

PS: While I'm at it, is there ANYONE out there who would recommend
restoring a TR4 as opposed to buying one already done? Without
exception, everyone I've asked says I'm crazy to even THINK of doing one
myself. By the way, re the opening of this post, I'm better with
mechanicals than I am with computers! Thanks again.

Michael Ferguson
Vernon, CT