Last Drive in State College PA

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Last Drive in State College PA
From: Nathan Coraor <ndc12@scasd.k12.pa.us>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 00:13:57 -0400
I happened to go downtown tonight and witnessed "Last Drive" here in State
College, or more aptly titled, Hick Fest.  There were so many Monte Carlos
with the back jacked up, Camaros, 'Vettes, 'Stangs, Novas, big Ford
trucks... you name it it was there.  Managed to find one MGB.  So just for
anyone who had considered going to Last Drive (I don't think that its
publicized very well anyways), there is hardly any LBC content.  Or hardly
any non rolling American gas tank content for that matter.

--Nate

Nathan Coraor
'80 Spitfire. Plus rust.