Re: My 77 Spitfire questions

To: Victor Michael <vmichael@enteract.com>
Subject: Re: My 77 Spitfire questions
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 09:15:09 -0700
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Victor,
Sounds as if your car is suffering from neglect and perhaps the ravages
of those northern winters (salt on the roads).  If you can find a Spit
radiator, I believe you should replace the Honda one.  The original one
is every bit large enough to handle the requirements of the US weather.
Just keep the coolant clean and properly filled and you shouldn't have
any problems.

And when you get a chance, visit the International Triumph Spitfire
Database and register that Spit.  THe URL is:

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer