Preserving Good Information

Subject: Preserving Good Information
From: Jack McCarrick <jmccarr@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 05:28:27 -0400
Thanks Fred for taking the time to comment.  The lack of other interest
or traffic tells me that the list is not yet ready for this.  I agree
its easy to respond as everyone does now.  The idea was just to take 5%
of that traffic and begin to build a stronger basic's area.  I would
guess that this month there are half a dozen of us on our first car. A
year from now it will be a different half dozen.

Natural evolution will cause the information collection to build.  I was
just trying to encourage creation of a focus that would accelerate it in
this area.