TR4 Engine Rebuild and Water in Cylinder

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 Engine Rebuild and Water in Cylinder
From: Doug Mathews <tr3run@peachnet.campus.mci.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 05:22:06 -0500
Here's saga#2 with the TR4 engine I had rebuilt and cylinders 1 and 2
filled with water after it sat for about a month......I finally got it back
to the mechanic and they pulled the head and checked the head for
cracks...none...and the gasket appeared to be sealing correctly....

They say they used an old racers trick this time and put a copper wire
between the gasket and the head......

I'll add any new info after I pick up the car this week...

Next off comes the body!