Re: Yabba Dabba Doo!!

To: Ed Woods <fogbros@nb.net>
Subject: Re: Yabba Dabba Doo!!
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 11:10:51 -0500 (CDT)
On Thu, 18 Jun 1998, Ed Woods wrote:

> Trevor,
>
> That's an easy one: the insurance companies, knowing that 7 out of 9
> Americans are stupid, knew that, sooner or later, one of them would not wear
> eye protection and, in spite of all warnings, would sucessfully bring suit
> against the rental agency, the manuafacturer etc. etc.
>
> Ed Woods

        Ed,

        You also forget the obvious;

        "Ah wuz checkin' t'see iffen it wuz hot...

        Y'know that red glow coulda meant it were cherry flaver, or sumphin...
        Good thang i dint lick it..."

        or...

        "Ah wuz try'in to weld on mah `luminum bass boat... How wuz ah
        s'posed to know I couldn't do thet a-standin' in water up to my..."

> >  Other than burning yourself grabbing hot metal, it's fairly
> >safe.

        Greg

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois