TR3 aeroscreens

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3 aeroscreens
From: Anders Odgaard <anders@biomeklab.aau.dk>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 18:34:42 +0200 (MET DST)
Dear list,

I have just been given a set of aeroscreens for my 1956 TR3. Great gift,
but unfortunately they don't fit the holes prepared for aeroscreens. It
seems that the original aeroscreens are no longer available, so I need to
make a conversion. I would of course like to make them as close to the
originals as possible.

Does anyone have a description or a close-up photograph of the original
aeroscreens. Alternatively, does anyone have suggestions as to modifying
the brackets of Brooklands aeroscreens to fit the holes in a 1956 TR3.

Is it correct that the TR2 was not prepared for aeroscreens, and that the
TR3A differed from the TR3 in layout of the aeroscreen holes?

Thanks for any help you might provide. Please, respond directly, as I'm
not checking all activity on this list.

Best regards,

Anders Odgaard
Aarhus, Denmark

TS11429-LO 1956 TR3

Orthopaedic Research Unit                    Phone: (+45) 8949 4135
Building 1A                                    Fax: (+45) 8949 4150
Aarhus University Hospital          E-mail: anders@biomeklab.aau.dk
Norrebrogade 44
8000 Aarhus C
Denmark
***         Wenn ist das Nunstueck git und Slotermeyer?          **
***    Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!     **