Re: Yabba Dabba Doo!!

To: Sumner Weisman <sweisman@gis.net>
Subject: Re: Yabba Dabba Doo!!
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 13:51:54 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Wed, 17 Jun 1998, Sumner Weisman wrote:

> Actually, I have an old Sears brazing system, and would just have to buy a
> new tank of O2.  I agree, it's not very useful.  One lister suggested
> renting a MIG welder for a weekend, which sounds like an excellent idea.

I thought about doing that but I need to do so much welding that I'd
probably run out of something.  I live too far away from civilization to
be able to make renting worthwhile.

Check out rental fees.  I think it woudl cost me $75 cdn/day plus gas.
They weigh the bottle before & after and charge you the difference.  I
think you got free wire too.

-Malcolm