Re: TR-2,3,4A - Apple Hydraulics recommendation requested

To: John Cowan <jfcowan@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: TR-2,3,4A - Apple Hydraulics recommendation requested
From: Dave Brackin <dbrackin@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 23:47:19 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I sent the front calipers and master cylinder from my TR250 off for rebuild
(NOT SWAP) and received a miss matched pair of calipers back.  Shock!!! One was
mine one not.  Took several phone calls but they finally found the other one
and returned it.  Otherwise, the quality and workmanship is top shelf  ( fresh
gray paint, little red dust plugs, new retaining pins for the pads, the whole
nine yards).  Have put on over 2000 miles with no probs.

Dave Brackin
57 TR3  -  Being cloned from rust particles found on shop towel.
TR250  -  Traveling Machine