Re: TR-2,3,4A - Apple Hydraulics recommendation requested

To: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Subject: Re: TR-2,3,4A - Apple Hydraulics recommendation requested
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 21:04:02 -0700
Cc: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>, "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Jeff,
Don't kick yourself for trying to rebuild your Cylinder.  I rebuilt both
my Clutch and brake masters and both rear wheel cylinders when I
restored my Spit.  So far (a year and a half later) I have no leaks and
all systems are operating properly.

Did you hone the cylinders or just slap in the kit?  The trick is to get
the inside surface completely smooth without any pits or grooves that
will cause leakage.

Regards,
Joe Curry

--