TR-2,3,4A - Apple Hydraulics recommendation requested

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR-2,3,4A - Apple Hydraulics recommendation requested
From: John Cowan <jfcowan@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 11:53:53 -0700
Hi,
   Has anyone sent master cyinders to Apple Hydraulics lately?  I have mine
and the clutch slave cylinder off the TR-4A and would like to them to do
the rebuild, but I got a questionable recommendation on them from a local
repair shop.  If anyone has had a good or bad experience with them lately,
I'd appreciate a report.
  Thanks.
John Cowan

Visit - In Their Own Words Website - an on-line non-commercial publishing
experiment, plus articles, movie reviews and Left/Progressive links at:
                           http://home.earthlink.net/~jfcowan