In the Corner, TFN

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: In the Corner, TFN
From: Carol Zingone <carol@dalton-rosberg.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 08:03:10 -0400
Listers,

How humiliating...embarassing...I'm not worthy to be a triumph owner, or
even to be owned by a triumph.

Poor Sybill was trying so hard to to start, but couldn't, because her
foolish owner had all the spark plug leads off by one....

Wouldn't have been so bad, except it was discovered at a Triumph Club
Tech session at my house.  A healthy serving of crow was consumed by
myself.  Along with some beer to wash it down.

The great news is she's now running great, sounds wonderful, rev's
nicely (thanks to a new vacuum hose -- old one was blocked).   I'll
replace a heater hose tonight and drive her to the office tomorrow.

I should be banned from the list.

Humbly,

Carol Zingone
74 TR6 -- Sybill The Bitch